Chat & Call Controls:
-Chat with co-workers, connect calls to any of your phones and handle inbound or active calls
- The contacts menu displays your co-workers. This menu is in the lower right of the web portal
- Clicking the message icon next to a contact will initiate a chat
- You can make calls via the dial pad or by clicking the phone icon next to a contact.
- Incoming calls can be answered or rejected.
- During an active call, a menu will be present that lets you put the call on hold. Transfer, end it, or even record if that feature is enabled on the account.
- Note: A green dot next to the contact means they are available, while the red means they are on a call or set to Do Not Disturb (DND). The blue square means they are in the portal and can chat.