Answering Rules/Time Frames:
Set custom rules for features such as call forwarding and simultaneous ringing of all extensions/phones.
- Create a time frame for a vacation or after work hours under the Time Frame Tab.
- Select Add Time Frame. -Edit existing time frames by selecting the pencil icon on the right.
- Edit selected days and hours.
- Once the Time frame is added we can create a rule to assign to it.
- Under the Answering Rules tab. Select “Add Rule”
- Add a new Answering Rule by selecting the Time frame of choice. (*Use this to toggle the rule on or off)
- If you are forwarding your calls to an internal extension, follow step 8 -If you are forwarding to a cellphone follow steps 10-13
- Check “Always” and enter the extension for calls to be forwarded to and then press save.
- Follow below for cellphone forwarding instructions:
- Check “Simultaneous Ring”.
- Check the 3 checkboxes including “Answer confirmation for offnet numbers”.
- Enter your cell phone number or the number you would like your calls to be forwarded too.
- After you press save your Answering rule will become active.