Setting up call forward:
- Navigate to voice.synogen.it and enter your login credentials. (Username will be your ext firstname.lastname@example.org) If you don’t know your password contact the helpdesk.
- Then navigate to the Answering Rules Tab.
- Once there, click on the “Edit” Icon for your default answering rule to change call forwarding.
- Check “Simultaneously Ring”.
- Check the 3 checkboxes including “Answer confirmation for offnet numbers”.
- Enter your cell phone number or the number you would like your calls to be forwarded too.
- Press Save once complete and your calls will now be forwarded.