Instructions for adding Synogen Email to a mobile device
For iOS devices:
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
- Based on your iOS version:
- For iOS 14: Go To Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account
- For iOS 12/13: Go To Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account
- For iOS 11: Go To Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account
- For iOS 10: Go to Settings > Mail > Account > Add Account
- On the Add Account screen, tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the full email address in the Email field and your mailbox password in the Password field, then tap Next.
- You will be prompted to either configured automatically or manually, choose configure manually and enter the following information:
- Server Name: east.exch###.serverdata.net
(Your server will be different, please contact the Helpdesk for info)
- Domain: Leave it blank
- Username: Enter your full email address
- After that information is enter, press next
- If it is successful press Save and your email setup is complete.
For Android Devices:
- Open Application drawer from the Home screen by swiping up and tap Settings.
- Tap Add Account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Type in your primary email address and your password.
- Press Sign in and you email is now added
- (Optional) If your device asks for additional information enter the following:
- Email address:type in your email address
- Domain\Username:Leave blank
- Password: Your password
- Exchange Server: west.exch###.serverdata.net
- (Your server will be different please contact the helpdesk for this information)
7. After the server information is entered click sign in and accept the security prompt.
*Your email set up is complete.